Hi all! Here we go! As we rush towards the end of the quarter (we literally have 1 week left before the end of Quarter 1), please continue making an effort to stay focused on your work. I am so proud of those of you who are trying your best to read better, write better, be curious and successful! Stay on track towards a better YOU!
As promised, let’s give you one more opportunity to boost that grade. This week’s extra credit assignment will take the place of a missing assignment or add 10 points to your lowest score. SO here we go:
As we approach the end of the quarter, reflect on your performance and answer the following questions:
1) What reading strategies do you use often to get you through tough readings? How does it help you?
2) What strategies do you want to continue to use in 2nd quarter as we move into our next novel?
3) Set one goal for yourself in 2nd quarter. How will you achieve it?
Homework ENG I:
– Read Ch.29-30 and complete your Meta-cognitive Journal
– Independent Reading Book Reports are due Next week November 5-6!
Homework ENG II:
Read Ch.4-6 Scarlet Letter
-Complete your Reading Guide for CH.4-5 and the Meta-cognitive Journal for Ch.6
IMPORTANT REMINDERS FOR EVERYONE!!!
– If you didn’t complete your FINAL 10 week assessment please see me after school or during your lunch period to finish it!!!
-If you have missing assignments see me during lunch or after school to finish your work!!!
-CHECK YOUR GRADES AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE!!! You can always raise your grade by going to lunch tutoring or Scholar Hour. See me for more details and a pass. Then, I will send you down during lunch or after school.
-Build On Meeting Tuesday!
-Culinary Club, turn in your permission slips and money if you want to cook.