Hello Lovelies! If you didn’t notice, a very important woman in Literature passed away today who often left us many Words of Wisdom. Here is a quote from her: “How important is it for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes.”
In honor of this Wise Woman, if you comment on the blog in regards to the daily heading, I will give you e.c. so here we go. Also, if you look under your grade level, there are some other options for E.C. Take advantage of the opportunities! Please comment below-
For Wisdom Wednesday, please comment or share, who this woman is and look up a quote by her that you feel is wise.
As we reach the END, please keep working diligently towards our end of the year goals! Please see me if there are any assignments you are missing or grades that you feel need improvement. Continue the hard work as we reach the final stretch towards SUMMER.
HOMEWORK ENGLISH I
Complete your TKAM Literary Analysis Chart and the outline for the Literary Analysis Paper.
Blogs are now LATE!!! Please turn THEM in ASAP!!!
Bring your Independent Read Book and To Kill A Mockingbird to class.
Don’t forget to turn in any LATE work!!!
Extra E.C. Share the Wisest words from one of the TKAM characters.
HOMEWORK HONORS ENGLISH II
Click here for the In the Time of the Butterflies Calendar In the Time of the Butterflies Reading Calendar (1)
Finish Ch. 12 and complete the Literature Roles.
Extra E.C. Share the wisest words from the wisest sister.
IMPORTANT REMINDERS FOR EVERYONE!!!
- CHECK YOUR GRADES AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE!!! You can always raise your grade by going to lunch tutoring or Scholar Hour. See me for more details and a pass. Then, I will send you down during lunch or after school.
- Build On Meeting Tuesday!
- Build On Year End Celebration on May 31. 9-2:30
- Culinary Club Food Tour May 31. 12-4
- Culinary Club meeting on June 4 after school!!!