Hi all! Remember, progress reports for Quarter 4 will be processed on Friday 5/2/2014, so please keep that in mind as we work diligently towards our end of the year goals! Please see me if there are any assignments you are missing or grades that you feel need improvement. Continue the hard work as we reach the final stretch towards SUMMER.
HOMEWORK ENGLISH I
Read Chapters 29 of To Kill A Mockingbird
• Mark any Q and C’s with your post-its while you read.
Don’t forget to turn in any LATE work!!!
Extra Credit: How is Boo like a Mockingbird? Don’t forget you must reply electronically, either in the comments or through email for the credit to count.
HOMEWORK HONORS ENGLISH II
Click here for the In the Time of the Butterflies Calendar In the Time of the Butterflies Reading Calendar (1)
Finish reading Ch. 6
Complete Literature Circle Roles
Extra Credit: List 3 more details that demonstrate Trujillo’s despicable behavior. Don’t forget you must reply electronically, either in the comments or through email for the credit to count.
IMPORTANT REMINDERS FOR EVERYONE!!!
- GRADES for 4th QUARTER Progress Reports are due NEXT WEEK FRIDAY MAY 2!!!
- CHECK YOUR GRADES AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE!!! You can always raise your grade by going to lunch tutoring or Scholar Hour. See me for more details and a pass. Then, I will send you down during lunch or after school.
- Build On/ Culinary Club volunteers needed for tomorrow’s High School investigation!
- Cooks stop by for a Field Trip slip for May 9, NHS Teacher Appreciation Dinner.