WINTER BREAK is right around the corner! Remember that when we get back from Winter Break we will only have 2 weeks left before the end of the Semester! Remember Semester grades are what count towards you GPA and transcripts, so remember every grade counts and YOU need to WORK HARD to keep those grades impressive!
HOMEWORK ENGLISH I
- PER 2 & 3: Complete the Cause and Effect Chart for pgs. 68-74
- PER 6: Complete the Guided Reading Questions for pgs. 58-68
- If you borrowed a book PLEASE Return before 2nd period!!! (Bin is right by the door of room 101!)
- Complete any missing work!
- Return Swallowing Stones!
HOMEWORK HONORS ENGLISH II
- DEJ for pgs. 95-116
- Speak read to pg.116
- Return Hole in My Life and Part Time Indian!
IMPORTANT REMINDERS FOR EVERYONE!!!
- CHECK YOUR GRADES AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE!!! You can always raise your grade by going to lunch tutoring or Scholar Hour. See me for more details and a pass. Then, I will send you down during lunch or after school.
- Build On Meeting Tuesday January 7!
- Culinary Club Christmas Party Wed. Dec.18!