We are so close to WINTER BREAK, we can smell it! So let’s make everyday count so that the week goes by quickly! Remember that when we get back from Winter Break we will only have 2 weeks left before the end of the Semester! Remember Semester grades are what count towards you GPA and transcripts, so remember every grade counts and YOU need to WORK HARD to keep those grades impressive!
HOMEWORK ENGLISH I
- PER 2 & 3: Complete the Guided Reading Questions for pgs. 58-68
- PER 6: Complete the Dialectical Journal for pgs. 50-57 Record 3 most important events and write summary of reading on the back. Answer the following question: Compare and contrast Zeitoun and Kathy. What is important to both of them?
- If you borrowed a book PLEASE Return before 2nd period!!! (Bin is right by the door of room 101!)
- Complete any missing work!
- Return Swallowing Stones!
HOMEWORK HONORS ENGLISH II
- Prepare RECIPROCAL TEACHING ROLES!
- Speak read to pg.92
- Return Hole in My Life and Part Time Indian!
IMPORTANT REMINDERS FOR EVERYONE!!!
- CHECK YOUR GRADES AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE!!! You can always raise your grade by going to lunch tutoring or Scholar Hour. See me for more details and a pass. Then, I will send you down during lunch or after school.
- Build On Meeting on Tuesday in Room 101- Christmas party! I have permission slips for Saturday’s field trip if you need one!
- Culinary Club Christmas Party Wed. Dec.18!