We are so close to the weekend we can taste it! Let’s keep the good work going so Friday goes by quickly! Tomorrow is the last day to donate a toy to the TOYS FOR TREATS TOY DRIVE, bring me your thank you note off of your treat and receive your e.c!
HOMEWORK ENGLISH I
- PER 2 & 3 : TEST TOMORROW!!! Complete the Dialectical Journal for pgs. 50-57 Record 3 most important events and write summary of reading on the back. Answer the following question: Compare and contrast Zeitoun and Kathy. What is important to both of them?
- PER 6: Finish the cause and effect sheet for pgs. 32-40. Bullet point the 3 most important events from today’s reading (pgs.). Summarize what you read in a complete and thoughtful paragraph.
- If you borrowed a book PLEASE Return before 2nd period!!! (I will be in the cafeteria in the morning before 1st, then in room 101 2nd period!!!)
- Complete any missing work!
- Return Swallowing Stones!
HOMEWORK HONORS ENGLISH II
- Generalizations and Conclusions Assessment TOMORROW!
- Speak read to pg.80
- DEJ responses
- Complete WREN
- Return Hole in My Life and Part Time Indian!
IMPORTANT REMINDERS FOR EVERYONE!!!
- CHECK YOUR GRADES AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE!!! You can always raise your grade by going to lunch tutoring or Scholar Hour. See me for more details and a pass. Then, I will send you down during lunch or after school.
- Build On Meeting on Tuesday in Room 101- Christmas party! I have permission slips for Saturday’s field trip if you need one!
- Culinary Club Christmas Party Wed. Dec.18!