Hello all! Let’s keep the energy up before break. This week, if you would like an extra credit opportunity, donate a toy to the TOYS FOR TREATS TOY DRIVE, bring me your thank you note from your treat and receive your e.c!
HOMEWORK ENGLISH I
- PER 2 & 3 : Complete the response column of Dialectical Journal Sheet for today’s reading ; Record 3 most important events and write summary of reading
- PER 6: Bullet point the 3 most important events from today’s reading (pgs.26-32 ). Summarize what you read in a complete and thoughtful paragraph.
- If you borrowed a book PLEASE Return before 2nd period!!! (I will be in the cafeteria in the morning before 1st, then in room 101 2nd period!!!)
- Complete any missing work!
- Return Swallowing Stones!
HOMEWORK HONORS ENGLISH II
- Speak read to pg.65
- Reciprocal Teaching Roles (Be prepared for Academic Discourse TOMORROW!!!)
- DEJ responses
- Return Hole in My Life and Part Time Indian!
IMPORTANT REMINDERS FOR EVERYONE!!!
- CHECK YOUR GRADES AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE!!! You can always raise your grade by going to lunch tutoring or Scholar Hour. See me for more details and a pass. Then, I will send you down during lunch or after school.
- Build On Meeting on Tuesday in Room 101!
- Culinary Club Christmas Party Wed. Dec.18