Hello all! Happy Monday! We have only a few weeks left before the quarter is up so let’s keep the good work up and strongly before break. This week, if you would like an extra credit opportunity, donate a toy to the TOYS FOR TREATS TOY DRIVE, bring me your thank you note from your treat and receive your e.c!
HOMEWORK ENGLISH I
- PER 2 & 3 :Complete the second box of the Guided Reading reflecting on the following question:What can you tell about Zeitoun’s character?
- On the back, summarize in a clear and concise paragraph highlighting the 3 most important events from the reading.
- PER 6: Bullet point the 3 most important events from today’s reading (pgs.12- 23). Summarize what you read in a complete and thoughtful paragraph.
- If you borrowed a book PLEASE Return before 2nd period!!! (I will be in the cafeteria in the morning before 1st, then in room 101 2nd period!!!)
- Complete any missing work!
- Return Swallowing Stones!
HOMEWORK HONORS ENGLISH II
- Reciprocal Teaching Roles (Be prepared for Academic Discourse TOMORROW!!!)
- DEJ responses
- Return Hole in My Life and Part Time Indian!
IMPORTANT REMINDERS FOR EVERYONE!!!
- CHECK YOUR GRADES AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE!!! You can always raise your grade by going to lunch tutoring or Scholar Hour. See me for more details and a pass. Then, I will send you down during lunch or after school.
- Build On Meeting on Tuesday in Room 101!
- Culinary Club Christmas Party Wed. Dec.18