DON’T FORGET- GRADES ARE ALREADY DUE ON FRIDAY! We will continue with our new Units. As we do, please bring your books to class EVERYDAY!!!
HOMEWORK ENGLISH I
- Complete any missing work! If you haven’t turned in your independent reading, get moving!!! Time is ticking away and this project WILL be included on progress reports!
- Bring Swallowing Stones to return!
- Answer the following question with a thoughtful paragraph on a separate piece of paper:
After reading pages 3-6 of Zeitoun, describe the character Zeitoun. Then explain some possible effects that could be a result of his childhood as a fisherman?
HOMEWORK HONORS ENGLISH II
- Choose a word that needs clarifying from today’s reading and write a multiple choice question. Explain how this word could apply to what we know about Melinda so far.
- EMAIL any missing BLOGS or papers TO ME email@example.com.
- See the blog from 11/14 for the Blog template if you were absent and have to write one individually as a make up
IMPORTANT REMINDERS FOR EVERYONE!!!
- PROGRESS REPORTS ARE DUE ON FRIDAY!!!!
- CHECK YOUR GRADES AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE!!! You can always raise your grade by going to lunch tutoring or Scholar Hour. See me for more details and a pass. Then, I will send you down during lunch or after school.
- Build On Meeting on Tuesday in Room 101!
- Culinary Club Meeting