How is it already December! PROGRESS REPORTS ARE ALREADY DUE ON FRIDAY! The year is flying by and we keep getting smarter every day! We will continue to front load our new Units. As we do, please bring your old books Swallowing Stones, Part Time Indian and Hole In My Life to school to return them. Remember that if you fail to return a book a fee will be added to your school account. New books will be Speak for the Sophomores and Zeitoun for Freshmen.
HOMEWORK ENGLISH I
- Complete any missing work! If you haven’t turned in your independent reading you get moving!!! Time is ticking away and this project WILL be included on progress reports!
- Bring Swallowing Stones to return!
- 6th period: Complete your Reading Histories for Ms. Garfield!
HOMEWORK HONORS ENGLISH II
- Write 3 critical thinking questions for up to page 16 of Speak. The questions can address the essential questions or Melinda’s character.
- EMAIL any missing BLOGS or papers TO ME email@example.com.
- See the blog from 11/14 for the Blog template if you were absent and have to write one individually as a make up
IMPORTANT REMINDERS FOR EVERYONE!!!
- PROGRESS REPORTS ARE DUE ON FRIDAY!!!!
- CHECK YOUR GRADES AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE!!! You can always raise your grade by going to lunch tutoring or Scholar Hour. See me for more details and a pass. Then, I will send you down during lunch or after school.
- Build On Meeting on Tuesday in Room 101!
- Culinary Club Meeting Wed. Dec.3