Welcome to our 2 day week! We will continue to front load our new Units. Please bring your old books Swallowing Stones, Part Time Indian and Hole In My Life to school to return them. Remember that if you fail to return a book a fee will be added to your school account. New books will be Speak for the Sophomores and Zeitoun for Freshmen.
HOMEWORK ENGLISH I
- Complete any missing work!
- Bring Swallowing Stones to return!
- Bring independent reading book so that you can work on your projects in class!!!
PROJECTS ARE DUE MONDAY, December 2!!!
HOMEWORK HONORS ENGLISH II
- EMAIL any missing BLOGS or papers TO ME firstname.lastname@example.org.
- See the blog from 11/14 for the Blog template if you were absent and have to write one individually as a make up
- If you missed the videos, today and need to make them up, here are the links so that you can complete your chart!
IMPORTANT REMINDERS FOR EVERYONE!!!
- CHECK YOUR GRADES AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE!!! You can always raise your grade by going to lunch tutoring or Scholar Hour. See me for more details and a pass. Then, I will send you down during lunch or after school.
- Build On Meeting on Tuesday in Room 101!
- Culinary Club Meeting next week when we come back from break Wed. Dec.3