Hello all! Let’s continue the good work as we approach Thanksgiving Break. We will be starting new books for the new Quarter so please bring your old books to school to return them. Freshmen, you read Swallowing Stones and Sophomores, you finished Part Time Indian and Hole In My Life. Remember that if you fail to return a book a fee will be added to your school account.
HOMEWORK ENGLISH I
- Be prepared to rewrite the ending of Swallowing Stones
- Return Swallowing Stones
- Complete any missing work!
HOMEWORK HONORS ENGLISH II
- Complete 3 comments on 3 different group blogs
- EMAIL any missing BLOGS or papers TO ME firstname.lastname@example.org.
- See the blog from 11/14 for the Blog template if you were absent and write one individually
IMPORTANT REMINDERS FOR EVERYONE!!!
- CHECK YOUR GRADES AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE!!! You can always raise your grade by going to lunch tutoring or Scholar Hour. See me for more details and a pass. Then, I will send you down during lunch or after school.
- Build On Meeting Tuesday in Room 101!
- Culinary Club Meeting to be determined 🙂