Welcome back! Let’s get back into the swing of things with a few assignments. Please come to class tomorrow prepared.
HOMEWORK ENGLISH I
- Bring Swallowing Stones and Read to the end of the book!
- Bring your completed 2 Most Important Events Chart (remember I changed it!) so that you can finish your MI, SD charts for the end of the novel
- Complete any missing work!
HOMEWORK HONORS ENGLISH II
- Bring Hole in My Life and PTI
- Complete rough draft and peer edit!
- Final Copy due Friday Nov.15!!!
Click on this Peer Edit if you need the Questions for the Peer Edit!
IMPORTANT REMINDERS FOR EVERYONE!!!
- CHECK YOUR GRADES AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE!!! You can always raise your grade by going to lunch tutoring or Scholar Hour. See me for more details and a pass. Then, I will send you down during lunch or after school.
- Build On Meeting Tuesday in Room 101! Build On permission slips are available in room 101 if you would like to go to CYP and be a mentor this Saturday Nov.16!
- Culinary Clubbers! We will continue to cook for service learning hours with BuildOn this weekend at CYP, so if you would like to come please attend tomorrow’s meeting!