Hi all! Hope you had a great day! Please don’t forget to do your homework tonight:
1) Do the questions from the “Welcome to class Blog.” We will discuss in class tomorrow.
2) Bring signed syllabus and materials (journal and folder).
3) Complete Reading Survey.
Thank you scroll below to follow my blog and complete last night’s homework! See you tomorrow 🙂
SOPHOMORE READING SURVEY: Please answer to the best of your ability in complete sentences and in detail.
1) If you had to guess…
How many books would you say you owned? ___________
How many books would you say there are in your house? __________
How many books would you say you’ve read in the last 12 months? ________
2) How did you learn to read?
3) Why do people read? List as many reasons as you can think of.
4) What does someone have to do or know in order to be a good reader?
5) What kinds of books do you like to read?
6) How do you decide which books you’ll read?
7) Who are your favorite authors? (If you don’t have a favorite, list as many as you know.)
8) Have you ever reread a book? ___________ If so, can you name it/ them now.
9) How often do you read at home?
10) In general, how do you feel about reading?